Do you have a passion for radio? Would you like to meet new people and learn new skills?
Join 2 Triple B as a volunteer and be part of a fun, diverse, and hardworking team. We’ve been community-run for forty years – and our volunteers keep the station running and on-air.
Community radio volunteers
2BBB FM volunteers work across every part of the station
- playing tunes in the studio
- broadcasting live from events
- fixing gear in the tech room
- writing community announcements
- cataloguing new Aussie music
- organising interviews – from the Mayor to touring musos
- mowing the nature strip
- maintaining the station biscuit tin
- training new presenters
- keeping the bills paid and the books tidy
- answering email and phone enquiries
Join the team
Interested in joining our team as an on-air or off-air volunteer?
We’re looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals passionate about radio and the Shire community.
It doesn’t matter whether you volunteer once a month or a few hours each week, there are a variety of roles that contribute to the smooth operation of the station.
Take the opportunity to share your expertise in a particular field or to uncover your potential.
- Program presenters and co-hosts
- Program producers and local content researchers
- Technical program production and editing
- Radio engineering and technical support
- Marketing communications, promotions and CRM
- Fundraising and prize procurement
- Legal counsel
- Recruitment and training
- Voiceover talent
- Office administration
Volunteer expression of interest
Interested in getting involved and willing to commit to a regular role – or an occasional contribution of your time? Please complete the form below.